La Guilde was created in 1967. Its main objectives is to promote adventurous spirit, international solidarity and cultural engagement through a number of programs. One of La Guilde’s main activities is to send volunteers all around the world. Our volunteers are deployed on international solidarity projects for short or long term volunteerships :
- Short Terms Missions – This program sends volunteers on mission lasting from 1 month up to 6 months.
- Volontariat de Solidarité Internationale (VSI) – This mechanism sends young professionals in several organizations around the world on mission lasting from 1 up to 6 years.
- Civic Service Program – This French volunteering mechanism sends young volunteers (from 16 to 25 years old) on missions lasting from 6 up to 12 months.
- Students Solidarities – This program supports international solidarity projects created by students.
- European Volunteering Programs – This program focuses on international volunteering mechanisms, such as the EU Aid Volunteers Initiative.
More on La Guilde
La Guilde and the EU Aid Volunteers Initiative
La Guilde sends hundred of volunteers every year and intend to send even more in the near future. In december 2015, we received the UE certification to become a EU Aid Volunteers sending organisation. We are now working on future deployments projects that will send european volunteers on missions in disaster affected countries.
Discover the projects